In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of the law 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then the following data are reflected: The holding company, Manager payments and refunds is BLU SIMAR, S.L. (in later BS), OWNER of the trademark BRAVANAUTIC, registered the 07/06/2017 with the No. 372.157, with registered address in CALLE of the FUTUR, S/N, VIVER COMPANIES HIGH SEA, OFFICE 3, 17252 SANT ANTONI DE CALONGE, GIRONA number C.I.F.:B-55175467
Contact E-Mail: INFO@BRAVANAUTIC.COM website.
The access and/or use of this BS portal attributes the condition of user, accepting, from such access and / or use, General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
WWW.BRAVANAUTIC.COM provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (onwards, "the content") Online BS or its partners to which user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content.
The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. BS reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobes, racist, porn, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or, his trial, not suitable for publication. In any case, BS is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
4. DATA PROTECTION
We inform you that the personal data of our customers will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of the purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting other obligations and guarantees laid down in the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April of 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Responsible for: BLU SIMAR, S.L., NIF: B55175467, Home: C / of the Futur, s/n, VIVER d'empreses offshore, Office 3, 17252, Sant Antoni de Calonge, Girona, Phone: +34639622001, email: email@example.com
- Purpose of the processing: We treat the information that you provide in order to provide the requested service, send you communications relating to acquired or similar products and to check the.
- Origin and category of treated data: the personal data that we will deal with are its identifying data that you provide through the registration form which you will find on our Web site.
- Storage time: the data provided will be kept as long as the relationship during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or commercial.
- Legitimation: We treat your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and always in accordance with the purposes described.
- Recipients: the data that you provide is not transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Even though, to carry out certain functions required for the provision of the service, your data can be processed by third parties that act as managers of treatment and that contractually obliged to comply with their legal obligations of responsible for treatment, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of information.
- Rights: you are owner of the following rights about your personal data:
– Right to request access to personal data.
– Right to request rectification or deletion.
– Right to request limitation or opposition of your treatment.
– Right to data portability.
For the exercise of rights should go a communication written via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the right you want to exercise.
Likewise, We inform you that can you request the guardianship of their rights with the Spanish data protection agency headquartered in the Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001 Madrid".
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Purpose tried to make their data and under what authority??
- What categories of data treated and where to obtain those data?
- Who are the recipients of their data and how we store them?
- How long we retain your data?
- What are your rights and how you can exercise them?
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge will be the society BLU SIMAR, S.L., NIF: B-55175467, Home: C / of the Futur, s/n, VIVER d'empreses offshore, Office 3, 17252, Sant Antoni de Calonge, Girona, represented by Eric Mañes Bastús, as administrator. Society registered in the Mercantile Register of Girona in the volume 2931, Folio 7, registration 2 with sheet GI-55213. Phone: +34639622001, email@example.com.
The society is dedicated to pleasure craft rental, Charter, professional works, training, marketing online and consultancy and product development, fairs and nautical events and offer our services through the following brands BravaNautic and Blu Simar, S.L..
(Hereinafter, the 'company' or the 'company').
2. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WE TREAT YOUR DATA AND UNDER WHAT AUTHORITY??
The information that you provide through the web site or application may vary depending on the services that you request or the actions which we have expressly authorised. In general, We treat your data for the following purposes:
- Provide the requested service, to register as a client and manage the contractual relationship with you. The legitimate base for the present purpose is the contractual relationship between the customer and society and its application for registration.
- Send you communications relating to the contracted or similar services via email. Even though, at any time you may oppose sending these communications through own email they receive or through our customer service. The legitimate base for the present purpose is the contractual relationship between the client and the company and your consent.
- Check our service. The legitimate base for the present purpose is the contractual relationship between the customer and society.
3. WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA TREATED AND WHERE TO OBTAIN THESE DATA??
The personal data that we will deal with are its identifying data that you provide us directly, either through the registration form which you will find on our website or through other means such as, For example, questions or claims planted to customer service.
Particularly, personal data which are included in the following categories:
- Identifying data: name and surname, Home, email address, phone number, number and passport or another recognized document of personal identifying information.
- Economic data: credit/debit card or other payment information details.
In any case, the society is not responsible for the use of false information, inaccurate, incomplete, not updated provided by customer.
4. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THEIR DATA AND HOW THE STORE??
4.1. Recipients: the data that you provide is not transferred to third parties except to public administrations, Judges, Courts, Forces and security bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation to facilitate them.
4.2. In charge of treatment: to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service by the company, your data can be processed by third parties that act as managers of treatment and that contractually obliged to comply with their legal obligations of responsible for treatment, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of information.
4.3. Categories: Categories of recipients who will treat your data for the purposes indicated and based on the legitimate base are as follows:
|RECIPIENT||TYPES OF DATA||LEGITIMATE BASE|
|Public administrations, Judges, Courts, Forces and security corps||Call sign data||Compliance with a legal obligation|
|Technical service providers, hosting and cloud storage services||Call sign data||Development of the contractual relationship|
|Postal services, distribution and messaging||Call sign data||Development of the contractual relationship|
|Marketing and advertising partners||Call sign data||Show personalized content. Send promocionaless|
5. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
The data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship with the customer.
When your data no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained, they will be blocked and will be available only at the request of judges and courts, the public prosecutor or the competent public administrations the years necessary to comply with legal obligations and, Once this period has elapsed, they will be completely deleted.
6. WHAT ARE THEIR RIGHTS AND CAN EXERCISE THEM??
6.1. Rights. Our data protection policy confers a series of rights in relation to the processing of data involving our services can be summarized in the following:
- Right of access: know what kind of data we are dealing with you.
- Right of rectification: to request the modification of your data by these inaccurate or may not be truthful.
- Right of removal: request the deletion of your data when treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right to limitation: the marking of the personal data stored in order to limit his treatment in the future.
- Right of opposition: request the cessation of shipment of commercial communications.
- Right of portability: It allows the person to receive your personal data in a structured format, common usage and mechanics to move reading, copied or transmitted to another person in charge.
6.2. Right to withdraw consent. You can revoke the consent given, notifying via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at C / of the Futur, s/n, VIVER d'empreses offshore, Office 3, 17252, Sant Antoni de Calonge, Girona, Spain.
6.3. Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing of data. You also have the right to request that does not carry out treatment of personal data involving by the responsible decision-making that affects them significantly and that is carried out automatically and without human intervention.
6.4. Exercise of rights. The company guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights free of charge. Likewise, for the exercise of rights should go a communication written via email to the address email@example.com specifying the right you want to exercise.
6.5. Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Likewise, We inform you that can you request the guardianship of their rights with the Spanish data protection agency headquartered in the Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001 Madrid.
BS complies with the guidelines of the organic law 15/1999 of 13 December Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Act and other applicable regulations is approved at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. For that, along with every form of gathering personal data, in the services that the user can request INFO@BRAVANAUTIC.COM, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, I informing responsibility of the created file, the address of, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate.
Likewise, BS advises giving the law enforcement 34/2002 of 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask for your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
BS or as assignee, It owns all intellectual property rights and industrial their website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; marks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), BS or its licensors ownership.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 Y 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, They are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, commercial, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of BS. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property and Industrial property of BS. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support always and when, unique and exclusively, for personal and private use. The user must not remove, change, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of BS.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
BS is not responsible for, in no case, for damages of any kind which may cause, not limited: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
BS reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
In the event that WWW.BRAVANAUTIC.COM links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BS does not exercise any control over these sites and content. In no case
BS will assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an outside web site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and
constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites.
Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
BS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services provided without prior notice, to himself or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.
BS pursue breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of your Web site exercising all civil and criminal actions that could correspond to them in law.
11. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
BS offers to the user cancellation and return policies in each of the products, in the section, as well as sending the bonus for each booking.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
BS may modify at any time the conditions, They are duly publicized herein.
The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until duly published they are modified by other.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between BS and the user shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Girona.